mardi, novembre 28, 2006

le remède contre les coups de cafard

Lorsque rien ne va, j'ecoute ce morceau et ça repart...

What A Wonderful World (Louis Armstrong)

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

The colours of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shakin' hands, sayin' How do you do?
They're really saying I love you
I hear babies cryin',
I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll ever know
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world
Yes, I think to myself, what a wonderful world
Oh yeah

4 commentaires:

Elyes a dit…

quand j'ai un coups de cafard je préfère écouter un morceau assez énergique pour me remettre sur selle, sinon Om Kalthoum aussi c'est pas mal.

Oussema a dit…

I see friends shakin'hands, saying how do u do ? they really say : i love u

i love this part of the song and i think that's true. (with some exceptions)

Yssem Saadi a dit…

superbe!

manna a dit…

@ elyes: les "morceaux assez énergiques" je les prefere lorsque je suis de bonne humeur :)
@ oussema: moi aussi j'adore ce passage et je ne peux pas m'empecher de les imaginer dans ma tete entrain d'agiter les bras ;)
@ sam: t'as du gout :p